EHR for Personal Care Services (PCS) and Community Alternatives Programs (CAP)
Barnestorm electronic health records for Medicaid Patients & Billing is an easy-to use alternative to the NC ECS software that will never lose patients or claims. If you have more than 50 patients and are still using the Medicaid Voice Response Unit to check eligibility, then you need our software, which allows you to check ALL your patients with just one click!
Use Barnestorm electronic health records for Medicaid Patients & Billing to get your billing done quickly and efficiently, track your authorizations, and employee dates.
A small installation fee and low monthly fee based on the number of users--we can have you trained and using the software in 2 days.
- Automated patient SMS appointment reminders make scheduling easier for patients and clinicians.
- CareChamp app includes GPS tracking that allows you to see in real time where your aides are and allows electronic visit verification (EVV)!
Fast & Easy Medicaid Billing in Batches
- Billing for Personal Care, Respite, Community Inclusion, Supportive Living, HRI, CBI, Group Homes, CAP/MR, CAP/DD, CAP/DA, etc.
- Quick and simple entry of employee/client encounters
- Connect directly to NC Tracks to transmit batch claims electronically
- Bills can be printed on the UB-92 or the HCFA-1500
- Employee reports include detail of daily time, summary reports for payroll and visit and time statistics in several categories
- Visit entry allows for many different charge rates, including negotiated contract rates
- Reports for completing annual license application
- Transmit and receive eligibility verification of all active patients
- Payer reports include detailed ledgers of charges by patient and date; several visit, time, and revenue statistics
- Track pre-authorized hours on each patient using Barnestorm electronic health records for Medicaid PCS and CAP
- Accounts receivable reports include detail of billing transferred to a/r, balance forward bills and statements, totals for month/quarter/year by ledger categories, 30-60-90 by patient or payer, month-to-month balance totals
- Automated DMA 3000 (PACT form) with Aide POC
- HIPAA compliant claims can be transmitted in batches to Medicaid
- Verify patient eligibility in batches that can be created and sent to EDS in seconds
- Quickly identify patients with Medicaid eligibility issues, including Transfer of Assets and Carolina Access
- Automatically post payments from the Electronic Remittance Advice
- Supplies inventory can be maintained through employee supply requisitions or by bar-coded supplies
- Void/replacement claims in batches